Bundts Across America Winners

A few months ago, I mentioned the Nordicware Bundts Across America contest.

Well, the finalists have been selected. These 10 people will fly to San Francisco to bake their cakes for the judges. The grand prize? $10,000! Good luck Bundt Cake ladies!

I wish I had that Candy Corn Halloween Bundt Cake recipe right now. Of course at this point, it must be super top secret. As soon as it’s published, I’ll post a link.

Here’s a link to last year’s winners.

Comments

1. Jackie says

Thanks Anna!

I have quite a collection of Bundt pans. I think I’ll start with the Father’s Day recipe for the espresso cake once the recipes are released.

Jackie, I’m sure that one is good. The lady who created it wins a lot of contests. One year, she won $100,000 for a Southern Living shrimp salad. She’s won plenty of other things this year too. I think her husband just won something as well, but can’t remember off the top of my head what it was.

3. Therese says

Hey!

Candy Corn…do you like that flavor? Did you know that Hershey’s Kisses has a candy corn flavor now?
    On a personal note…not a big fan of candy corn. I think that’s a candy you either like or don’t…am I right?
    I looked over last years winner recipes…and I thought that the Father’s Day espresso cake looks mighty tempting as well. Are the winning recipes available?
    By the way…thank you for posting the pics on your recent trip! It looks like you had a FAB time!!! Adorable captions to go with your pictures too!! Thanks for sharing!

Therese, my vision of the candy corn cake is a tri-colored cake with a layer of yellow batter, a layer of orange batter and a top layer of white. I have no idea if that’s correct. Plus, I don’t know which pan she selected.

I have not seen the candy corn kisses yet, but I will look for them. Sounds like something Target would sell.

The winning cakes sound really good.

Did you know that you can mix candy corn with peanuts in a bowl and it tastes just like a PayDay candy bar?

Amy, I am sorry you didn’t win and hope you aren’t feeling too bad about it. The best way to handle losing is to drink. Try it. Just kidding. I mean, I’m not but…

Anj, we must be on the same wavelength because I’m eating candy corn and peanuts right now. I came back from the gym and craved that combo. It is sort of like a Pay Day.