Comments

1. Jeanette says

Thanks for the reminder, Anna! I also wanted to let you know that I tried the recipe for the “Small batch jumbo oatmeal raisin cookies” yesterday. We are total oatmeal cookie junkies and enjoyed these very much!! WOW! Very, very good!!!! Thanks!

Thanks for the cookie feedback. I’m glad the small batch version worked for you.

Back to Jane Austin. I forgot to mention that if you haven’t seen it, the movie “Becoming Jane” is very good. It should be out on DVD soon.

3. Sam says

Thank you so much for the reminder. Read it alittle late but I probably can find it on repeat. I bought persuasion a few days ago. I just love Jane and every movie made after her books.

4. Cate says

Thanks for this reminder! I watched Northanger Abbey last night and it was wonderful. I should’ve made something yummy from your site to eat while watching. I have been eying that Guiness cake.

5. Michelle R says

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s excited about the Jane Austen series on PBS – she’s one of my favorite authors. I’ve enjoyed the first two, especially Persuasion, and am looking forward to the rest. I hope more people watch because of your reminder.

We’ve been recording them on the DVR and so far, have only watched Northanger Abbey. It was very good. I never read the book, so the whole movie was a surprise…..well, as much as a surprise as you can get from Jane Austen. Most of the stories are somewhat predictable. It’s the dialogue and the acting that makes them great.

7. JaneFan says

I’m so glead to discover that one of my favorite food bloggers is also “one of us” – A Janeite! :)