Lizzie’s First Big Win!

Congratulations to Lizzie, who just won a year’s supply of Frosty Paws! Here’s her photo.

I’m pretty excited about this because picky Ms. Lizzie looooooves Frosty Paws. Since she’s so little, I let her lick straight from the cup (as in photo) for about 5 minutes then take it away. As she gets older, she can have more.

Anyway. If you living my neighborhood and have a dog, stop by for some Frosty Paws. But not yet, because I don’t have them.

Comments

Congratulations! Great photo. I haven’t owned a dog in a while and didn’t know they had their own version of ice cream.

2. Joanna says

That is so funny! I always wonder if those kind of contests are real or not. My dog is almost 15 and ancient looking so she definitely wouldn’t win a cuteness contest.

3. Janet says

Here’s a recipe if you would like to make it for Lizzie. I got the recipe when we got our rescued golden retriever I make it all the time for my golden and he loves it!

Frosty Paws
    32 oz vanilla yogurt
    1 mashed banana or one large jar of baby fruit
    2 Tbsp peanut butter
    2 Tbsp honey
    Blend all together and freeze in small Dixie cups. I put the cups on a tray and freeze them. When frozen I drop them in a big zip loc bag and they are ready for his nightly summer treat!

Oh and Lizzie is a very deserving pup. She gets an A for adorableness to go along with her Frosty Paws! Lucky Lizzie

5. Carole R. says

Congratulations, Lizzie. You are sooo cute and I know how much you love Frosty Paws. You know, Bil Jac also makes a frozen treet for pups and dogs. I forget what they are called but they are a cannine version of Dibs. There are 60 bite sized treats in each package. They should be in the sme place as the Frosty Paws or with the frozen BilJac. If they were not frozen I would send you some.

Joe told me that carab is safe for pups and dogs. Tell your mom to melt a little carrob and spoon it over your Frosty Paws. An ice cream sundee that is ok for us.

Velcro & Carole

Congrats to Lizzie! Enjoy your Frosty Paws!
    My dog is too little to eat a whole cup. The first time I took it away, she was disappointed; the second time (next day) she just about took my arm off! She LOVES her ice cream.
    I think I’ll have to try those Peanut Butter cookies- those look yummy!

Lizzie is learning well from mommy how to win contests! Congratulations! Such a cute picture Anna. I had never heared of that product, we don’t have it here. Good to know american dogs have their own ice-cream, portuguese dogs just eat ours, lol!