Lizzie Photo

by on August 7, 2008 · 14 comments

I am going to make an awesome cookie today. That is, if I find one.

We have a lot going on this morning, including a trip to the vet where Lizzie will be getting her third round of shots and a nice claw-trimming. I wish they could trim her teeth.

Here’s the latest photo of Lizzie. I pretty much always call her “Lizard”.

This photo makes her look serious, but she’s really a big goof.

Lizard

Published on August 7, 2008

Judy August 7, 2008 at 7:28 am

Anna – he is way too cute! BTW, what photo software are you using? Is it available online?

Anna August 7, 2008 at 7:35 am

Judy, I am using http//www.picnik.com.

It’s great! It’s cheaper than Photoshop and easy to use. You can sign on for free, but I highly recommend going with the pro version which is something like $25 a year…..a bargain. I really love it. I learned about it at BlogHer.

VeggieGirl August 7, 2008 at 7:38 am

HOORAY FOR MORE LIZZIE PHOTOGRAPHS!! :0)

sizzle August 7, 2008 at 7:45 am

Lizzie is adorable. :-)

Katrina August 7, 2008 at 8:22 am

She looks like a fun dog! But, yes, you should have told her to “say cheese” in that photo! ;)

Gayle August 7, 2008 at 9:56 am

That’s funny :o)

My daughter had a friend whose name was Lizzie and my husband would always call her lizard. Cute picture.

sharon August 7, 2008 at 10:52 am

Lizzie is so photogenic. Maybe a career in dog modeling is in the works?

Janet August 7, 2008 at 10:53 am

Could she be any cuter!?! I bet you all are loving having her in your family. She looks like Ms Personality! Enjoy your day! And oh YES, I am looking forward to your cookie recipe!!

Flssgrl August 7, 2008 at 12:47 pm

Love the Lizzie pic she is so cute…and I totally get what you mean about the teeth….puppy teeth are a killer! Maybe one day you should make dog cookies…if you have not already….and I mean edible by dogs…for all us dog lovers!

Carole R. August 7, 2008 at 11:53 am

Lizzi,

You are one fine puppy. I am a fine puppy, too.

Your pae pal

Velcro

Sue August 7, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Awwwww. She’s so cute!!
I meant to thank you for posting about the macadamia nuts the other day. I didn’t know that about dogs and macadamia nuts!

Since you didn’t have a cookie posted yet today I looked at Martha’s cookie of the day. Her no bake cookie for today looks pretty tasty. I might try it if I can find a substitution for the chocolate wafers she recommends.

Hope you had a non-eventful, not too expensive trip to the vet!

Sue

Clumbsy Cookie August 7, 2008 at 12:20 pm

Anna, can we arrange for a virtual play date between Lizzie and Indy? She need a friend dog before she eats the cat… http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3394966&l=f235c&id=782965299

Cassie August 7, 2008 at 1:08 pm

Awwww =) We just finished up Emma’s third round of puppy shots a couple weeks ago. I hear you on trimming the teeth =P Emma almost always looks serious for the camera too, but I did catch her smiling after a long hike in a local park =) http://cassiepuff.net/blog/?p=60

Lynne Laino August 16, 2008 at 7:53 pm

She’s just too cute! You’re just a wealth of information – I’ve been telling everyone I know about dogs and macadamia nuts and absolutely no one knew about it – you’ve really done a service (and I don’t even have a dog!). I just registered for Picnik too – and told my 16 year old – he says it must be really new because everyone is using it and he registered this morning (always a step ahead of me!).
Big congrats on your great Domino win – what a great sounding cookie.