Comments

1. Anonymous says

Oh yay! Thank you for the happy news! Those pink and white animal cookies were a childhood staple and I was so sad to hear they were to be no more.

2. Priscilla says

Thank goodness. I was sad to think another icon of my childhood would disappear. We drove past the plant in Oakland often and we would roll the windows down because the sweet cookie smell always permeated the air.

3. Jodi says

I’m glad you posted about this because I had not heard yet. When I found out the company was going bankrupt, I wondered why nobody took up the chance to buy them out. I love the animal cookies so I’m glad if they will come back!

wow! how nice! i remember going to the market and seeing the gaping hole of where the iced animals were supposed to be.

5. Rachel B says

Hooray! Thought I’d never see the little pink and white circus animals again. Now I can buy some on my next trip West.

that’s so funny – i was just at the store yesterday when i saw those cookies and thought, “HEY! i thought they weren’t being made anymore!” YAY!

7. Wendy says

YAY!!!!!
    I was SO bummed I couldn’t get Circus Animals anymore… I went to the store to get some and they were long gone. I guess I wasn’t the only one on the look out for the “last batch”… well, I’m glad they bought it – Circus Animals, here I come!!!
    ………pink… white….crunchy sprinkles… what more could you want!?!?!