More Recipes Using Total Cereal

by on January 13, 2009 · 6 comments

I just found this recipe collection with a quick Google search. The apple bars look especially good. They also used Total in banana bread. You know many loaves of banana bread you’ve have to eat to get all the vitamins in one loaf of Total banana bread? 12!  (Just kidding)

Published on January 13, 2009

Katrina January 13, 2009 at 1:23 pm

Ha! Thanks for the link. But I’m gonna make your cookies first! Will no one eat the Total just as cereal at your house?
Mine will. My husband was excited to see that I bought some and I made sure to tell him I bought it to bake with! ;)

snooky doodle January 13, 2009 at 2:01 pm

thanks for the link :)

VeggieGirl January 13, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Great recipe link!! Thank you!!

**Just as a heads up: I will not be able to comment on blogs as often now, during this semester, due to work overload (I’m stressed already) – PLEASE know that I’m still loyally reading, but just won’t have time to comment. I hope you understand!!

Laurel January 13, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Do you have this cookbook, Anna – The Cereal Lover’s Cookbook: Fun, Easy Recipes for Every Occasion, Made with Your Favorite Ready-to-Eat Cereals by Lauren Chattman and Duane Winfield.

It’s kind of cute. I picked it up a few weeks ago on our bookstore’s remainder table. I’ll have to check for Total recipes.

Laurel

Chris P. January 23, 2009 at 2:38 am

Hi I found this blog while searching for cookies made with Total. Glad to see I’m not alone on this idea. Its something I have wanted to do for years but I’m just getting around to now. The reason I’m posting is because I’m wondering if anyone knows why the nutrition facts listed for recipes using Total do not have the same amount of vitamins as the cereal box lists?

Karlie S. November 24, 2010 at 1:53 pm

I have like tons of boxes of total stored in my pantry and I’m looking for a way I can make something . Any suggestions?