Comments

1. Louise says

Oh, they just tested some brownies from new cookbooks. The mint ones caught my eye as I’d like to make David Lebovitz’s Altoid Brownies. While on the brownie topic, Wilton now makes a mold to make a batch of individual brownies. I can’t remember for sure, but maybe 20 in the mold. And brownie cutters to make dual asymmetric heart shapes and triple elongated rectangles. They were being sold beside the brownie mixes in the grocery store. ;-p

2. Dianna says

They should have tested King Arthur Flour’s Fudgy Brownies. Mmmmm….is it wrong to make brownies for breakfast? :-)

3. Louise says

Dianna, yesterday I had a brownie right after breakfast with my coffee. When I was a kid, if my mom had made a cake the day before, we always had it for breakfast. It’s really not any different than having pastry or Dunkin Donuts. :-)

Yes! I agree with Dianna and Anna. The King Arthur Browine recipe is really great. I love articles like the one in the Trib so thanks for the link.

How funny! You know what recipe I love from that cookbook? The snickerdoodle one. I haven’t made them in years, but man, are they delicious!

Seriously, every time you post a brownie recipe, Anna, I feel the need to try it :) I love brownies! My quest to find the perfect one will never stop!!