Photos of Fuzz Building a Snowman on Trampoline

by on February 24, 2010 · 9 comments

I forgot to mention that the snow has melted.

Fuzz is disappointed, but at least she experienced the joy of building a snowman. Snow had accumulated on the trampoline so she tried to build it there, the poor thing.  Some day I’m going to show this kid some real snow!

tramp2

trampoline1

Published on February 24, 2010

Louise February 24, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Take a look at the snowmen in Moscow. They do this every winter and the group of them show up in different places. I like the whiskered ones. http://www.daylife.com/photo/09HdguH15ZgZl?q=moscow+snowmen

hulagirl247 February 24, 2010 at 2:16 pm

good job fuzz!

anna ~ you need to come back to chicago – it’s been snowing on and off all day!
you could even go to the ice skating rink in millenium park – i’m sure fuzz would have a great time skating there!

~hula~

HeartofGlass February 24, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Normally, I am impressed by everything I see showcased on this blog. Texas snow, however…c’mon, I though EVERYTHING was bigger in Texas.

–A woman expecting her fourth ‘two-footer’ of a snowstorm tomorrow

A valiant attempt, however!

Sarah February 25, 2010 at 12:13 am

Aww, sorry it has already melted, that’s too bad! Fuzz looks like she really had fun and most the most of it, at least :)

janet February 25, 2010 at 6:53 am

Bet it was a big surprise to get the snow! Fuzz looks so grown up in that picture…maybe it’s her hair is longer? Anyway, looks like she is excited and enjoying it;-)

Sweets By Vicky February 25, 2010 at 8:25 am

That’s an incredible feat! I bet she did a ritual snowman building trampoline dance! hahaa I would!!!

C L February 25, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Come to Yosemite National Park! Fuzz could build snowfolks to her heart’s content and you and your sweetheart could ski and/or hike all day!

On topic, Fuzz’s snowman is terrific! She is one creative young lady. You go, Fuzz! :)

Kathy Nasano February 25, 2010 at 11:40 pm

Anna,

We have PLENTY OF SNOW FOR FUZZ in JERSEY!!!!! COME AND VISIT!!!

LilSis February 27, 2010 at 8:39 pm

It looks like she had fun! You don’t see that too often in Texas!