Do you know a mom who deserves to be in the spotlight? If your friend, sister, mother or wife deserves some recognition, you can nominate her for a trip to Hollywood courtesy of Edwards Desserts.
This contest sounds like a lot of fun, and since it’s through Facebook it’s pretty easy to enter. Here’s what you do.
1. Stop by the Edwards Desserts Fan Page.
2. Pick a mom from your Facebook Friends List and write a short essay of 250-1,000 characters.
3. Upload a picture or video of of your nominee to help her stand out.
All eligible entries will be judged by a panel based on the following criteria:
– Creativity (20%)
– Poignancy (potential for the story to move/inspire people) (20%)
– Originality/authenticity of content (20%)
– Persuasiveness as to why the nominee deserves thanks and recognition for her efforts and dedication to others (40%)
Up to 10 finalists will be announced just after Mother’s Day on May 10th, 2010 and Edwards Desserts will open the voting to Facebook users. People can keep up with the contest when they become a fan of the Edwards Desserts Facebook page. One lucky mom will win a first-class trip for two to Hollywood, Calif., including five-star hotel accommodations and tickets to an exclusive red-carpet event. They’ll also win a supply of Edwards Singles desserts to enjoy all year long.
Have fun! And just for reading this, Edwards is giving you at a chance for some free Edwards Singles À La Mode desserts.
For a chance at the coupons, post a quick comment telling me your mother’s favorite dessert. I’ll pick the winners by the end of the day (midnight) and Edwards will mail you some free coupons. I can pick two winners.