Hershey Hotel & Hershey, PA

by on December 8, 2010 · 11 comments

Hello from Hershey, PA!

After a busy two days of touring Chocolate World, learning about cacao beans at The Chocolate Lab, doing chocolate tastings, exploring the Hershey Museum, baking cookies in the Hershey Test Kitchen, sharing cookies with the wonderful kids and house parents at The Milton Hershey School and taking a long ride through Hershey’s “Sweet Lights” Christmas light display, I’m beat! I have much to write about and photos to share, but I need to get home to a faster computer where I can process my photos (and my thoughts). In the meantime, if you are interested in Hershey and active on Twitter, you can see some photos from today using the hashtag #Hershey. People tweeted everything.

Chocolate Town

I promise to have a more thorough review of The Hotel Hershey here on Cookie Madness and Trip Advisor, and I’m also looking forward to posting pictures from this evening’s party at The Milton Hershey School, an unforgettable experience.

For now, I’ll leave you with a photo of this guy who’s coming home in my bag.  Kisses

Published on December 8, 2010

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction December 8, 2010 at 9:19 pm

This caught my eye immediately in my RSS reader! I live just outside Hershey, PA :) Fun to see someone else’s take on the town.

Stacie December 8, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Can’t wait to hear all about it. Isn’t the gift shop unreal???? Chocolate on every corner!!! I think we spent an hour just in the gift shop!

Katrina December 8, 2010 at 10:53 pm

How fun. And I totally love those cute Hershey’s kisses!

Todd December 8, 2010 at 11:05 pm

I went to Hershey Park when I was about nine years old and remember it being exactly like Homer’s fantasy sequence in this clip here:

Of course, that was quite a while ago, so some details might not match up exactly with reality.

Camille December 8, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Oh my gosh, you are living my dream. I want to go there right now.

Donna from Yumma Yumma December 8, 2010 at 11:18 pm

I love Hershey! The Park is really nice and clean with great rides and great chocolate. The town is so cute and quaint…my husband and I stayed in an adorable little bed and breakfast there a few years ago. I loved waking up to the smell of chocolate every morning!

dani December 9, 2010 at 6:50 am

i’m speechless…. wow!

Melissa December 9, 2010 at 11:49 am

I sincerely hope that while you were at the Hershey Hotel you indulged in at least one service from the spa. It is beyond incredible and decadent!!!! I have never been so pampered!

vanillasugar December 9, 2010 at 7:38 pm

take me with you next time….the danger we could get into lol

melissa December 9, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Hope you had fun! I’ve never been, and it’s not THAT far away. Looking forward to hearing more about it from your perspective. :)

Jennie December 10, 2010 at 7:47 am

I second what the first Melissa said… did you get to the spa? Their chocolate treatments will leave you smelling like chocolate for days!!