Breakfast in Bed on Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day! I hope all the moms out there are celebrating.

My surprise was breakfast in bed.

Breakfast In Bed

Thanks to Fuzz for the plate of dry Fiber One mixed with Product 19, a can of Slim Fast, some Yoplait, a microwaved English Muffin with crunchy peanut butter on top, 4 Hershey’s Kisses and a Fudge Oreo.

Comments

1. CindyD says

What a combination! I assume they’re all your favorites.
    Happy Mother’s Day!!

2. Shannon in Canada says

This is fantastic! Absolutely love it. Very unusual breakfast, but just terrific in every way. Happy Mother’s Day.

3. Louise says

Very thoughtful. And it’s nice you took a photo to show Fuzz years from now. :-)

What a healthy looking breakfast! That is probably how you keep your girlish figure!! I know I couldn’t do it if I baked up the desserts you bake! Happy mother’s day everyone!

5. Shelly says

She is so darn percious! What a wonderful memorie to share with your grandchildren! (er……that is way down the road of course!)

Your daughter is a true mad cooking scientist!
    Judging by that breakfast, she’s ready for college–although not all at once, alternating peanut butter smeared on top of a cold English muffin or candy and a cookie were pretty typical breakfasts when I was in grad school!

Sweet! I’m sure she picked those things because that is your usual breakfast everyday. ;) jk The Slimfast will combat the cookie and chocolate, too.

8. Heidi says

LOL. That made me laugh right out loud. I especially like the juxtaposition of the Slim Fast and the cookies.

9. C L says

Your wonderful Fuzz has a kind and loving heart. She is quite a lady. Wishing you and Fuzz many more days like this. :)

10. Kelli says

I absolutely love the thought put into this breakfast and I really like the fact that your husband had no hand in this at all (well, I’m assuming he didn’t, anyway!) Fuzz is going to love looking back at this post when she is older and seeing the whimsical breakfast she put together for her mom!