Cookie Madness Vacation

We’re on vacation, Cookie Madness style!

It involves eating giant bagels…

…visiting grocery stores.

And eating cupcakes “for research purposes”.

If you haven’t guessed, we’re in NYC eating cupcakes, seeing shows and walking through museums.   We spent some time in CT as well, visiting family,
friends, and dropping in on the test kitchen at Taunton Press. I’ll tell you more about that later, but right now we’re mapping out a plan for the day.

Comments

Ooooh, totally with Corinne on the trip to Doughnut Plant! Get the blackout cake donut. Or the creme brulee. Or the peanut butter and jelly. Mmm, now I want doughnuts…

Also, hitting up the food trucks is always fun if you feel like “roughing it” for lunch! :) Have fun!

Sounds like my kind of trip! Did you take Fuzz to that little tea shop yet that you were wanting to get her to–I can’t remember the name–Alice’s?

3. Upstate NY Native says

Wish I was there. I’m originally from waaay Upstate, but LOOOVE The City!

Sounds like my kind of trip too! And I also love the Crumbs on the bed. :-) Lots of research to do there! Good luck. ;-)

Like the Fuzz vs Bagel shot. Can’t tell who won! Enjoy NYC. I just remember delis on Delancy street and Chinese restaurants under ground. Next time I go I’ll be looking for the bakeries! Hope the weather is great for you there!

Have fun!!! I’m going on the same vacation next week: NYC for a couple days, then CT for a family wedding. I’m having so much fun planning my NYC itinerary, but there are just too many options and not enough time.

Welcome to NYC! (I live in Brooklyn) There are so many great places to visit for food! Smorgasburg in Williamsburg on Saturday is amazing, William Greenburg for black and whites, Sugar Cafe for something sweet at any hour (it’s 24 hour) and you MUST visit 16 Handles for fro yo! Hope you have a great time!