Update: Giveaway over! Thanks to all who shared tips, and good luck on the next one.
A few weeks ago I stumbled upon Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread at the grocery store. Bought it, tried it, liked it! And then last week something really nice happened. Jif contacted me (not the peanut butter itself, but rather a human representative) and asked if I’d like to host a giveaway featuring their product. Well, heck yes!
Now I’m supposed to share some tips on how to use it, but I’ve already posted two recipes and feel that’s enough for now. How about if you post tips? In the comment section, share one tip on how to use Jif Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. This Friday I will randomly choose one commenter who will receive a Jif Tasting Kit which includes the following:
• Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
• Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread (I didn’t know about this one!)
• Homemade Marshmallows (Not sure whose house they’re going to make them in, but wow.)
• Graham Crackers (for S’mores)
• Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (Yum)
• Folgers Black Silk Coffee (Tried this at Smucker’s. People who love smooth, milder coffee went nuts over this)
• Silver Spoon (?)
• Recipes and Tips (of course!)
• $50 AMEX Gift Card (Woo Hoo!
The value of this tasting kit is $100 and in full disclosure, I also received one.