Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
Pumpkin Crunch Dessert AKA Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (plain pumpkin, not pumpkin filling)
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or just use 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 6 ounces melted butter, regular salted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 pan or glass dish with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Pour into pan. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the top. Pour butter over the cake mix, then sprinkle pecans all over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely then cut into squares and serve with a scoop of ice cream.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2007/09/pumpkin-crunch-dessert/