|Small Batch Halloween Monster Cookies |
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 22 mins
Recipe for Monster cookies that only yields about 8 cookies
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 generous teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 very slightly rounded teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons white or whole wheat flour (don’t pack)
- 1/3 cup Extra chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Halloween M&M’s (use more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment or Release foil.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg, both sugars, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Stir in softened butter and peanut butter, followed by oats and flour. Stir in other ingredients. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop up dough and shape into balls. Press the balls slightly to form discs and place 4 to a cookie sheet. Bake one sheet at a time for 12 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes, them move to a rack to cool.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2007/10/small-batch-halloween-monster-cookies/