|Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies aka Inception Cookies II |
Author: Cookie Madness
Oreos stuffed into chocolate chip cookies
- 8 ounces (two sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups (13.5 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups extra dark chocolate chips or miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 20 Oreos
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy. Beat in the sugar, brown sugar and vanilla, then beat in the eggs and vanilla, beating only until blended.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl, then add to the batter and stir until mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips. Chill the dough until it’s easy enough to handle.
- Spray 20 paper muffin cups with cooking spray or use the foil type and skip the spray. Put the dough wrapped cookies in cups, set the cups in a muffin tin and bake at 350 for 17-20 minutes or until cookies appear set and the edges are nicely browned. Let cool completely. Remove muffin papers.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2012/03/inception-cookies-vegan-and-non-vegan/