Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 17 mins
Baked Kale Chips are made with fresh kale and olive oil.
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or more as needed
- Coarse salt or some good seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour your olive oil onto a large, rimmed non-stick baking sheet and spread it around a little.
- Wash and dry the kale, then cut it away from the stems. Break up the leaves to make small (anywhere from 1 to 2 inches) chip size pieces. Put the dry kale on the baking sheet with the oil and kind of swirl it around in the oil to get a light coat. Salt it or add your favorite seasoning.
- Bake the Kale on the center rack for 12 to 15 minutes (checking at 10).
- Let cool and serve.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2013/06/baked-kale-chips/