|Sticky Toffee Phyllo Cups from H-E-B's Cooking Connection |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 16 mins
Easy pear filled phyllo cups made with sticky toffee cheese
- Mini Phyllo Shells
- Sticky Toffee Cheese, cubed or some Mascarpone or plain cream cheese
- Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a skillet set over medium heat. Saute pears in the butter until soft.
- Place shells on baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes.
- When just out of the oven, put a cube of cheese in bottom of the cup. Place a tablespoon of pears on the cheese and bake for 2 to 3 minutes just to warm the cheese.
- Drizzle with the caramel sauce and serve. Ice cream on the side is optional, but recommended!
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2012/06/sticky-toffee-phyllo-cups-from-h-e-bs-cooking-connection/