|Whipped Cream Cheese Icing |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 min
Total time: 11 mins
Whipped Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, cold
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz unsalted or salted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- In a mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- In a second bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until creamy.
- Stir the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
You should get about 2 1/2 cups of icing or enough for 1 standard size cake.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2012/06/hidden-flag-cake-with-whipped-cream-cheese-icing/