|Candy Corn Oreos Halloween Cookie Bark |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 12 mins
Fun Halloween treat
- 8 ounces of white chocolate candy "bark" or coating
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups pretzel twists
- 4 to 6 Candy Corn Oreos
- 1/3 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup M&Ms (Halloween or Fall colors)
- Halloween themed sprinkles (or orange & black)
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate as directed on the package. Alternatively, you can melt it in a candy melter or over a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, break the pretzels and cookies into large chunks (I left my pretzels whole, which is an option).
- Stir the pretzels, cookies and peanuts into the melted white coating, and carefully spread into a slab on your lined tray. Sprinkle M&Ms over the top.
- Decorate with sprinkles. If you don't like sprinkles, just use a few anyway.
- Let the candy sit until coating solidifies or put the whole tray in the refrigerator to solidify.
- Break into pieces
Consider all the amounts given suggestions and use as many add-ins as you want.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2012/09/candy-corn-oreos-halloween-cookie-bark/