Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Total time: 23 mins
A thin and chewy white chip cookie with a hint of pomegranate flavor
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, aerate and stir well before measuring
- 1 packet Better Oats, RAW Pure and Simple Pomegranate flavored
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line two heavy duty baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
- In a large bowl, using medium-high speed of an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until creamy. Add the egg and beat just until mixed, then beat in the vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, scraping bowl often.
- By hand, add the flour and stir until it is absorbed. Stir in the Better Oats, white chips, cranberries and pecans.
- Using about a level tablespoon, drop rounds of dough about 2 ½ inches apart onto the parchment or nonstick foil lined baking sheets. Bake one sheet at a time for 10-12 minutes or until edges are nicely browned. Let cool on baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2012/10/pomegranate-white-chip-cookie-recipe-made-with-better-oats/