|Rosemary's Apple Crumb Pie from The Amish Kitchen |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 55 mins
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
An easy apple crumb recipe baked in a pie dish.
- 6 cups peeled and sliced (or chopped) apples
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup half & half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, cold, (I used regular salted)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- Combine all ingredients and place in an unbaked pie shell.
- Combine crumb mixture and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 55 minutes or until apples are done.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2012/11/rosemarys-apple-crumb-pie-from-the-amish-kitchen/