|Coffeehouse Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 70 mins
Total time: 1 hour 20 mins
A coffee and vanilla flavored cheesecake topped with caramel sauce. Condensed milk helps prevent cracks.
- 1 1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (or regular plus a pinch of cinnamon)
- • 1/3 cup butter, melted
- • 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- • 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- • 4 large eggs, room temperature
- • 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- • 3 tablespoons Medaglia D'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- • 1/2 cup vanilla caramel powdered coffee creamer OR 4 tablespoons non-hydrogenated vanilla flavored liquid creamer
- • Whipped cream
- • 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl with a fork. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until fluffy. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Add eggs, flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined, but make sure not to overbeat after adding the eggs. Divide cream cheese mixture in half. If you have a scale, you can weigh it out. Half is about 28 ounces.
- Stir instant espresso into one half of the mixture until dissolved. If using the liquid coffee creamer, add 1 tablespoon to the espresso mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle powdered creamer over the other half of mixture IF USING and stir it in. If you are using the liquid, add the remaining 3 tablespoons of liquid creamer to the vanilla mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Bake 70 to 80 minutes (70 was fine for me) or until lightly browned and set. Cool. Chill 3 hours. Remove from pan. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
I used Hershey's brand liquid coffee creamer.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2012/12/coffeehouse-caramel-macchiato-cheesecake/