|Mocha Mousse from Eating Light 400 Calories or Less |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 36 ounces extra-firm silken tofu
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (I omitted)
- In saucepan on low, heat 3 Tbsp. Kahlua. Add 4 tsp. instant-coffee granules; stir to dissolve.
- In food processor, combine 36 oz. drained extra-firm silken tofu, 3/4 cup agave nectar, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 4 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 tsp. ground cinnamon (if using), and coffee mixture. Process 6 minutes or until smooth. Spoon mousse into bowls; refrigerate 30 minutes. Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries, and mint leaves, if desired.
Cook time refers to the chill time. For the tofu, make sure you use the kind that says "silken".
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2013/01/mocha-mousse-from-eating-light-400-calories-or-less/