|Karlie’s Cookies Review, Recipe and Giveaway |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 18 mins
This recipe is all in weights, so it's best to use a scale. Since it's hard to weigh such tiny amounts of baking soda, salt and baking powder, I approximated the volume of those things. Based on my the results I got with this recipe, being super precise with the tiny amounts didn't seem that necessary.
- 200g almond flour
- 100g gluten-free whole oats (I used regular oats)
- 1g baking soda (this was a little less than 1/8 teaspoon)
- 2g baking powder (about 3/8 of a teaspoon)
- 2g kosher salt (about 1/8 teaspoon or so -- depends on type)
- 0.5g xanthan gum (about 1/6 of a teaspoon)
- 30g slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 120g mini dark chocolate chips
- 80g olive oil, I used canola
- 90g agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, with the paddle attachment, mix the dry ingredients together. Add the liquid ingredients and paddle until well combined.
- Scoop cookies firmly with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment-lined sheet pan. Flatten each mound of cookie dough fully with the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Store in an airtight container or eat right away!
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2013/02/karlies-cookies-review-recipe-and-giveaway/