|White Chocolate Cheesecake Filled Key Lime Bundt Cake |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hour
A key lime flavored Bundt cake filled with white chocolate cheesecake
- 6 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Domino granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box Pillsbury's new Key Lime flavored cake mix**
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a regular size Bundt pan with baking spray.
- Prepare filling. Melt the white chips in the top of a double boiler or in a microwave-safe bowl using 50% power and stirring every 30 seconds. Meanwhile, in a medium size mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the melted white chips. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix ingredients. Using an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on high until smooth. Pour about 1/2 of the batter into the Bundt pan. Spoon the white chocolate mixture in a ring in the center of the cake batter, being careful not to let it touch the sides. Spread remaining cake batter over the white batter.
- Bake cake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a tester inserted comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then carefully turn from pan. Let cool completely.
- Spoon the lime icing into a heavy duty zipper bag. Snip off the end of the bag and squeeze the icing all over the cake.
- Makes 24 servings
If you haven't been able to find the Key Lime flavored cake mix yet, try using lemon.
Store in the refrigerator
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2013/04/white-chocolate-cheesecake-filled-key-lime-bundt-cake-cake-mix-version/