|Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Vegan Gluten Free Cookie Cake made with almond flour
- 100g almond flour
- 50g gluten-free whole oats
- Pinch of baking soda
- 3/16 of a teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 15g sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 60g mini dark chocolate chips
- 40g canola oil or very light tasting olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 45g agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and make a well in the center.
- Add the oil, syrup and vanilla to the well, then mix everything together to form a soft dough.
- Empty the mixture onto the baking sheet and shape it into an 8 inch circle.
- Bake on center rack for about 12-14 minutes or just until cookies looks less shiny and appears set.
- Let cool directly on the baking sheet. When ready to decorate, use a cake lifter to put it on your decorating surface. This cookie cake freezes well.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2013/08/gluten-free-vegan-chocolate-chip-cookie-cake-or-cookie-pizza/