|Hershey's All American Heath Brownies |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Brownies topped with Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits. This one is straight from the Hershey's Test Kitchen.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 sections (1/2 oz. each) HERSHEY’S Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 inch metal baking pan with foil and spray the bottom with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven; sprinkle with toffee bits. Cover tightly with foil. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil and cut into squares.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2013/08/hersheys-all-american-heath-brownies/