|Marbled Cashew Bark Recipe |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 12 mins
Marbled Cashew Bark
- 6 oz good quality dark or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 oz of good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup cashew pieces, I used lightly salted but unsalted is okay too
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the dark chocolate in a large bowl and microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir well, even if the chocolate doesn't appear to have melted. Repeat, microwaving for another 30 seconds at 50% power and stirring well after 30 seconds. Continue until all the chocolate is fully melted. Repeat with the white chocolate.
- Stir 1/2 cup of the cashews into each bowl.
- Spoon both melted chocolates onto the parchment paper to make a marbled pattern.
- Chill until set, then break into pieces. If your kitchen is cool, you can try to let it set at room temperature, but this will take much longer.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2013/09/marbled-cashew-bark-recipe/