Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 min
Total time: 11 mins
The KFC Copycat Coleslaw recipe punched up with wasabi. This is a reduced fat, reduced sugar version which uses Splenda.
- 1/2 cup non-fat or reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Splenda or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (more if you like) of Wasabi paste
- 1 pound (about 7 cups) bagged coleslaw
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a very large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Splenda or sugar, salt, lemon juice, pickle juice and wasabi paste. Add coleslaw and coat with sauce. Stir in some black pepper.
- Use regular ingredients instead of low fat or sugar free.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2005/07/wasabi-coleslaw/