|Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Total time: 23 mins
Key lime flavored cookies with white chips
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the egg and egg yolk.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime zest. When well mixed, stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and arrange on ungreased baking sheets spacing about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes
Yield is just a ballpark.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2005/06/key-lime-cookies/