|My Favorite Blueberry Muffin Recipe |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
An easy and good blueberry muffin recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, bleached works best, but I use unbleached – 270 grams
- 2 teaspoons baking powder – 10 ml
- 1/2 teaspoon salt - 2 ml
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened 114 grams
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar – 240 grams
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 5 ml
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt – 110 grams
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar using high speed of an electric mixer. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating 30 seconds after each egg. Beat in the vanilla. Scrape sides of bowl and stir in the yogurt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, stirring just until mixed, then stir in the berries.
- Bake on center rack for 27-30 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2009/07/my-favorite-blueberry-muffin-recipe/