|Peanut Butter and M&M Cookies |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 22 mins
Crackly peanut butter cookies with M&Ms candies
- 2 cups all purpose flour (270 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon salt (5 ml)
- 8 oz (2 sticks) unsalted butter (230 grams) -- cool butter, cut up
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy (240 grams)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (192 grams)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (210 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain MMs candy
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars using high speed of an electric mixer for 3 solid minutes. Beat in the peanut butter, followed by eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture, followed by candies and peanuts.
- Chill dough for about an hour. Scoop up by tablespoons and shape into balls. Bake for about 12 minutes.
- -- Not sure of the yield yet – will post after I bake all the dough!
Yield is just an estimate
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2009/07/peanut-butter-and-mm-cookies/