Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Recipe for baked potato chips
- 1 pound of potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a two large baking sheets with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Using a mandoline or a very sharp knife, cut the potatoes into very thin slices. Put the potato slices in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Arrange potatoes on the nonstick foil lined pan and bake for 30 minutes to 35 minutes.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2010/02/baked-potato-chips/