Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 min
Total time: 11 mins
An easy rocky road fudge recipe made with baking chips, peanut butter and marshmallows.
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips -- I used Ghirardelli 58% chocolate pieces for this
- 12 oz butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter, creamy okay too
- 12-oz jar dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large double boiler or in a heat-proof bowl set over simmering water, melt the chips over low heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted. Add peanuts. Let cool slightly and add marshmallows.
- Spread mixture in a 9x13 pan lined with parchment or nonstick foil. Refrigerate for at least two hours. Lift from pan by grasping foil, set on a cutting board and cut into desired size squares/bars. The mud should remain store in the refrigerator and will keep for a couple of months in an airtight container. Makes 60 pieces.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2010/02/lake-travis-mud/