|Masterpiece White Chocolate Macadamia |
Author: Cookie Madness
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Total time: 23 mins
Masterpiece White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 sticks (230 grams) unsalted butter, (16 tablespoons)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream or non-dairy creamer
- 3 cups cake flour (or sub, see bottom)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (3/4 teaspoon if using unsalted butter)
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, lightly toasted before chopping
- 9 ounces chopped up white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars. Beat in eggs, vanilla and Baileys (or creamer).
- Stir together cake flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in nuts and white chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment or nonstick foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
For every 2 cups of cake flour, use 1 3/4 cups all-purpose and 1/4 cup cornstarch. In this case, that would be 2 2/3 cup all-purpose plus 6 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Recipe by Cookie Madness at http://www.cookiemadness.net/2006/12/masterpiece-white-chocolate-macadamia/