The KFC Copycat Coleslaw recipe punched up with wasabi. This is a reduced fat, reduced sugar version which uses Splenda.
- 1/2 cup non-fat or reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Splenda or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon more if you like of Wasabi paste
- 1 pound about 7 cups bagged coleslaw
- Ground pepper to taste
In a very large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Splenda or sugar, salt, lemon juice, pickle juice and wasabi paste. Add coleslaw and coat with sauce. Stir in some black pepper.
Use regular ingredients instead of low fat or sugar free.