Outrageous Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
This is one of my all-time favorite chocolate chip peanut butter cookie recipes.
Servings 18 Cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar (70 grams
- 4 oz unsalted butter (114 grams)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (130 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (125 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt use 1/4 if using salted butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or quick oats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cream both sugars and butter. Beat in peanut butter, vanilla and egg.
Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
Add to batter and stir until incorporated.
Stir in oats and chips.
Drop by tablespoons onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes.Let sit on cookie sheet for about 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Makes about 18 cookies