Cherry Berry Bonanza Biscotti
Biscotti made with Nature Box Sweet Blueberry Almonds
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time44 mins
Total Time54 mins
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 7.6 oz**
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup minus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup toasted and chopped almonds
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup dried cherries blueberries and cranberries, chopped (I did not chop)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, thoroughly stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the nuts.
In a second bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the almond extract and the oil. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until everything comes together. Add the berries, then turn onto a clean surface and use your hands to shape it into a cohesive dough. It will be very crumbly, but it should come together.
Divide in half and shape dough into slabs directly on the baking sheet. The slabs should be about 1 inch thick, 6 inches long and 3 inches across.
Bake the slabs for 25 minutes.
Reduce oven heat to 300 degrees F.
Let cool for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a cutting board and slice each slab into 12 3/4 inch wedges. Arrange the wedges of biscotti back on the baking sheet and bake at 300 F for about 22 minutes. Let cool completely.