Pineapple Orange Olive Oil Bundt Cake
Pineapple Orange Olive Oil Bundt Cake is made with Duncan Hines Signature Supreme Pineapple flavored cake mix, olive oil and fresh orange.
- 1 box pineapple cake mix (Duncan Hines “Signature Pineapple)
- 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large large eggs
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, 1 cup of orange juice, olive oil and orange zest in large bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl often. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let the cake cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes, then turn from pan.
Combine sugar and remaining 1/4 cup orange juice in small saucepan; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Brush over warm cake.