Peanut Butter Cookies with Honey Roasted Peanuts
These cookies are made with honey roasted peanuts and have a little jelly in the center.
Keyword PB&J, peanut butter cookies
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes minutes
Total Time 22 minutes minutes
Author Cookie Madness
- 1 1/2 cups 3 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup good quality jam or preserves
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream butters, sugars, egg and vanilla.
Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then stir into peanut butter mixture.
Stir in peanuts.
Using a 1 3/4 inch scoop, scoop dough 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets.
If using jelly, make a little indentation in the middle and put about 1/4 teaspoon of jelly in the center.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edge. Let cool on baking sheets for about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a wire rack.
Note: Chilling the dough helps the cookies bake up a little thicker.