Deluxe Triple Chocolate Cookies
Deluxe Triple Chocolate Cookies are from the Pillsbury Bake-off. They call for hot cocoa powder, peanut butter and Nutella.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time22 mins
- 1 cup unsalted or salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 box 5 oz milk chocolate hot cocoa mix (four 1.25-oz envelopes) or 1 cup milk chocolate instant hot cocoa mix (dry)
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Beat butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla, then reduce heat to low and beat in hazelnut spread, peanut butter and cocoa mix.
Stir in flour, oats, salt and baking soda until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets and bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Let cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Store tightly covered.