Double Chocolate Dream Cookies
Double Chocolate Dream Cookies are double chocolate cookies made with cocoa powder. This is a very basic, very good, solid recipe. You can enhance it by adding different types of chocolate chunks and chips.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour stir and aerate before measuring or weigh out 280 grams
- 1/2 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt double if using unsalted butter
- 1 cup 2 sticks salted butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 12-oz pkg semisweet or dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
With an electric mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs and beat for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Stir in the flour mixture until well blended, then stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.