S'mores Cookies are chocolate chip cookies with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and bits of Hershey Bar on top.
- 6 ounces 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup more or less of marshmallows (not large style)
- 2 Hershey Bars broken into pieces
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with foil.
In a mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, crumbs, salt and baking soda and add to the creamed mixture. Stir until blended, then mix in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets about 3 inches apart.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies spring back when touched and appear set. Remove and quickly press marshmallows and chocolate into cookies. Return to oven and cook until done (about 3 or 4 more minutes)