Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice Blondie Cookie Bars
Bar cookies made with pumpkin flavored morsels.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups 10-oz. pkg. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pumpkin Spice Morsels, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 15" x 10" jelly roll pan.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium size bowl and stir well.
In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
Add flour mixture 1 cup at a time, beating on lowest speed or stirring by hand. Stir in 1-1/3 cups morsels. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup morsels.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered.