Pumpkin Crunch Dessert will make your house smell like fall. This is a great alternative for people who like the idea of pumpkin, but aren’t so crazy about pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin Crunch Dessert
Pumpkin Crunch Dessert AKA Pumpkin Dump Cake
Author: Cookie Madness
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (plain pumpkin, not pumpkin filling)
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 6 ounces melted butter (3/4 cup) (regular salted)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 metal pan or glass dish with cooking spray. If using a glass dish, preheat to 325 degrees F.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Pour into pan. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the top. Pour butter over the cake mix, then sprinkle pecans all over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely then cut into squares and serve with a scoop of ice cream.