Cookie Madness is a collection of recipes I’ve tried over the years. The original goal was a cookie blog, but these days I post recipes for brownies, cakes, pies, ice cream, cupcakes and other sweets. The fastest way to find recipes is with the search tool, but you can also browse the Recipe Index. Thanks for visiting!
Most Recent Recipes
Here’s what’s new this week!
Search for Specific Recipes
Check out recipes that readers are loving. These are currently the most popular.
- Six Inch Chocolate Cake
- Subway Copycat Cookies Double Chocolate Chip
- Waldorf Astoria Original Red Velvet Cake with Cooked Icing
- Portillo’s Chocolate Cake Copycat
- Self-Rising Flour Banana Bread
- Chicago Public Schools Butter Cookies
- Trader Joe’s Dark Morello Cherries Cherry Crumb Pie
- Bon Appetit Chocolate Chip Cookies
What I’ve Been Making
These recipes have been updated with new photos, tips or techniques.
Cookie Madness Favorites (A Few More!)
Moving into 2021
Some slightly healthy (and not so healthy) recipes to start the new year.
See more healthy-ish recipes →