Cookie Madness is a collection of recipes I’ve tried over the years. The original goal was a cookie blog, but these days I post recipes for brownies, cakes, pies, ice cream, cupcakes and other sweets. The fastest way to find recipes is with the search tool, but you can also browse the Recipe Index. Thanks for visiting!
Most Recent Recipes
Here’s what I’ve been baking this week!
Search for Specific Recipes. There Are A Lot!
Check out recipes that readers are loving. These are currently the most popular.
- Six Inch Bundt Sticky Chocolate Cake
- Subway Copycat Cookies Double Chocolate Chip
- Small Batch Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies
- Portillo’s Chocolate Cake Copycat
- Self-Rising Flour Banana Bread
- Chicago Public Schools Butter Cookies
- Trader Joe’s Dark Morello Cherries Cherry Crumb Pie
What I’ve Been Making
These are some recipes I’ve updated with new photos, tips or techniques.
Cookie Madness Favorites
Some recipes I really like or which have great reviews from readers.
Scones are my favorite thing to make right now, and these are some current favorites. If you don’t see a recipe you like here, check the Scones category for more.
See more scones →
Links to some of our favorite cupcake recipes.
See more cupcake recipes →