- 1 egg white at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 level tablespoon flour
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet. Beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Gradually add brown sugar, continuing to beat. Mix in salt and flour. Stir in pecans.
- Drop batter by tablespoons 2 inches apart on baking sheet. They may seem kind of runny, but they should puff up in the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- 1 egg white
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment. In bowl of mixer, beat egg white, salt and vanilla until foamy. Add sugar slowly and continue beating until mixture is thick and glossy. Stir in coconut and cornflakes.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
I love hearing from other bakers and appreciate helpful comments. Rude ones will be deleted immediately.