Easy Millionaire Pie is the old name for this pie, but I’ve revamped the recipe and am calling it Easy Millionaire Pie Minis.
Why? Because I now make it in mini graham shells.
The full recipe will give you 18 little pies, but if you’d rather not deal with minis you can make two larger size pies.
For the filling you may use Cool Whip or lightly sweetened whipped cream. I like both!
Easy Millionaire Pie Minis
- 18 store bought miniature graham cracker crusts 3 6 packs Keebler Ready Crusts
- Some lightly beaten egg white for brushing
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple, drained and pressed dry
- 3 cups Cool Whip or slightly sweetened fresh whipped cream
- 1/2 cup sliced Maraschino cherries drained and patted dry after being sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup pecans halves toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush the mini pie shells with a little beaten egg white and bake for 5 minutes. Let them cool completely.
- Prepare filling. In a mixing bowl, stir together condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice, pineapple, and Cool Whip. Carefully add the cut up cherries, making sure they have been patted dry. Or skip them completely.
- Divide the pie filling among the cooled miniature crusts. Carefully arrange on a small tray or plate, cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm. When filling is firm, transfer the little pies to a heavy duty freeze bag and keep frozen until ready to serve.
- Before serving, pipe whipped topping or sweetened whip cream over the pies. Sprinkle with nuts.