The Flour Pot Cookies

by on November 19, 2010 · 8 comments

If your decorating skills are lacking, but you still want to impress someone with spectacular cookies, here’s a company that sells amazing decorated mail-order cookies. I’d call them sugar cookies, but they taste so buttery they’re almost shortbread. They’re not as rich as shortbread, though….and they’re perfect with the icing. My cookie has been sitting around on my desk for the past 3 days and it still tastes very fresh.  The Flour Pot

Penguin Cookies

Published on November 19, 2010

Stephanie November 19, 2010 at 5:58 pm

Did you notice that they turned the gingerbread man upside down to make a reindeer?

Too cute!

Katrina November 20, 2010 at 9:56 am

I received the same package from Fex Ex and meant to look up The Flour Pot, but hadn’t yet. How cute is that penguin!

Jan Harris November 20, 2010 at 1:29 pm

How come FedEx didn’t send me any cookies?

Upstate NY Native November 20, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Me either Jan LOL

Anna November 20, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Mary and Jan,

Next time your Fed Ex person shows up, demand free cookies!

Louise November 20, 2010 at 3:06 pm

FedEx clearly has no idea how many cookies I send via USPS at Christmas as they didn’t bring me cookies either. :-(

C L November 21, 2010 at 10:45 am

I’ll check out Flour Pot because I want to send some decorated cookies across the country but the icing deocorating I do would never survive the journey.

N February 13, 2012 at 5:38 pm

While The Flour Pot cookies makes good little cookies their customer service is horrible. My bridesmaid cookie got lost in the mail and instead of sending me a refund or another cookie they wanted to charge me for another cookie and told me they would credit me for the lost cookie if i ordered 50 more cookies for my wedding. If there are no complications with your order, the cookies are good; but if you want good customer service this is definitely not the place to go. I would not recommend them to others if you are having a big event and really need reliability and customer service.